My good friend Wendy over at Healthy Girls Kitchen, along with The Life have both recently bestowed upon me the Stylish Blogger award. Apparently this means I am double stylish. Score.
In order to do my duty to this prestigious award I must:
1. Make a post & link back to the person who awarded me this award- Done. See amazing blogs above.
2. Share 7 things about myself- Wait for it...
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers- So many to choose from!
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!- But I haven't chosen yet...this is hard.
Lets start with me. I apologize in advance to those of you who already know me too well;)
1. I am an actress. And whats more, is I am ALWAYS typecast as a mean and or evil person. I dig it. You can check out a preview from a film I was in directed by Lee Whitman that has been winning some awards, called War Stories:
2. I'm slightly nomadic/I move alot. There was one point in my life where I lived in six states in a two year period. This makes me a packing expert. I can pack my entire apartment and load everything into my car in an hour and twleve min. Bam.
3. I love the smell of puppies. Yum.
|Took this when I went dog sledding--so fun!|
4. I have a self diagnosed illness (which I also made up) I refer to as "grass is greener syndrome." I periodically become unhappy, or get an "itch," and decide I need to change something drastic. This illness is the catalyst for many of my life decisions including: Moving anywhere I've ever lived (always with less than a weeks notice), becoming a zipline tour guide in Alaska, and skydiving to name a few.
|Me at Herber Glacier in Alaska, photo compliments of joshuahuber.com|
6. I have a day job- Sales Person. I have sold tons of random stuff--hair straighteners, green tea, lawn aeration, trash service, knives, nail designs, guidebooks to get a government grant, attic insulation, and believe it or not theres more. I can basically sell anything.
7. I can't sleep with my feet under the covers. It feels too confined. Don't tuck me in, don't fence me in.
And the Winners ARE:
Before I do this I just want to say, I have found a TON of amazing blog in the short time I've been doing this and I love you all:)
My Winning Year 2011--Darla is my soulmate. Every thought I have, she has first.
Future Bombshell--I've included a link to my fav post of hers.
Lyndy Butler Music-- Lyndy is an amazing musician who blogs about life, love, weightloss and music.
Bigger Than My Body--Sometimes funny, sometimes deep, always good.
Bacon is My Lover--She had me at bacon. Fair warning: this blog contains harsh language.
JackSh**tGettinFit--Always good for a laugh.
Prior Fat Guy--Good reads for anyone wishing to become a prior fat guy/girl.
Absolutely Narcissism--This girl is not afraid to say Vagina. And she's hilarious. Ha-lar-ious.
Pounds Off Playoff--Always an interesting read.
Healthy Train--These guys are hosting a competition I'm going to win in July. But I go to their blog for the photos. Very nice.